For the first time in The Valley’s history we had to rightly close due to the COVID 19 pandemic, however we are delighted to say we finally are finally open again!
We are continuing to adhere to our already high standards of cleanliness at The Valley. We pride ourselves for our 5* standard of cleaning within our cottages for guests at all times.
All of our cottages are self-catering and the cottages have a good amount of distance between one another. Our site is gated, which allows for us to control who has access to our site and makes it nice and secure. Our tranquil location is also just outside of local towns
However, we have also done risk assessments and drawn up a couple of policies to ensure all our guests and staff are as safe as practically possible!
Furthermore, we have also relaxed our terms and conditions so that if you book, and cannot come on your holiday due to the Coronavirus lock down, you can move your booking to another time free of admin charges. Alternatively if you do not know what dates you might like, we can issue you a voucher for the FULL amount you’ve paid that can be used over the next couple of years. So either way you will not lose a penny!
We’re continuing to follow the developments on a daily basis and in this rapidly changing situation. We are following the official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health. We ask for our guests to do so too.
Please note we are waiting on clarity that we can open our pools and indoor facilities, but are hoping as they are private pools we will be able to do so imminently. However it is worth bearing in mind that at any point facilities could have to close and we can’t guarantee any facilities will be open in Summer 2020, so if there is something specific is a must for you, please do give us a call to check if it’s open.
Unfortunately the restaurant won’t be open this year due to it not being financially, morally or safely feasible, however it will be open from next year and is open until the end of September as a bar/ mini shop! Please see a statement from The Valley and The Kota Collective about the postponement!
If you have already booked but are unsure you would like to come as we cannot guarantee any facilities for July, we can move your break to next year if you let us know more than 3 weeks prior to arrival, you would have to pay next years prices.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you at the start of July, so everyone can finally have the luxurious Summer holiday they deserve!