5 CHRISTMAS PRESENTS YOU NEED FOR YOUR CORNWALL COTTAGE HOLIDAY
22 November 2013
1. Ready to drink Cocktails: If you prefer to spend time getting glammed up and talking to friends, this selection of ready to drink cocktails are a perfect gift for any party host. Get yourself a G ‘n’ T, a Gin Fizz, Cosmopolitan or something similarly classy to make your stay in your luxury holiday cottage in Cornwall a merry one!
2. The Great Cornish Food Book: As they say “when in Rome…” and this is a perfect present for aspiring chefs, passionate foodies or those who simply love the Cornish cuisine. Self-catering cottages in Cornwall will never be the same again! The book’s jam-packed full of recipes and insights from Cornwall’s best chefs, producers and food-makers. There’s a huge range of new recipes, purposefully untouched images, useful hints and tips, as well as insights from Cornwall’s very best chefs, producers and food-makers. This book is a must-have for anyone with an appetite for Cornwall.
3. Wicker food hamper: Picnic lovers who like nothing more than relaxing on the grassy landscapes around the coastal cottages Cornwall will surely approve of taking this beautiful wicker hamper to their Christmas retreat in Cornwall. Try a hand selected hamper by Dickinson & Morris, one of the oldest bakers of Melton Mowbray Pork Pies in the country, this Christmas hamper is a delicious festive treat of traditional Christmas Fayre. Sourced using the products of local producers. Pride of place in the hamper is the award winning Dickinson& Morris extra-large pork pie.
4. Xmas Pudding Flavour Drops: Spice up this traditional festive pudding with exciting new flavours such as apple, cinnamon, clove, currant, lemon, orange and sultana too. Enjoy, as you relax in the comfort of your Cornwall holiday's splendour, accompanied by this tasty dessert. Yum!
5. JING tea for Christmas: If you have gotten a little too merry with some of those ready-made cocktails at number 1, then why not indulge in some JING tea. JING are the producers of the world's most premium tea and provide the perfect range of gift ideas for loved ones this Christmas. Their speciality is loose leaf teas which come beautifully packaged in gold tins.