ULTIMATE CORNWALL BUCKET LIST
20 May 2014
Our local newspaper has put together a list of 10 activities to try during a stay at self-catering cottages Cornwall.
The list, from the West Briton, includes several activities synonymous with all things Cornish – so we thought it’d be wrong of us not to share it with you!
The list was drawn up to try and make sure tourists and holidaymakers don’t miss out on the county’s rich heritage.
It was inspired when the results of a recent survey revealed how almost half of Britain’s children have never tasted a Cornish pasty.
Included on the list are some of our favourite attractions, like the Minack Theatre, The Eden Project and Healey’s Cyder Farm.
So without further ado, here’s the list:
1. Eat a Cornish Pasty
2. Watch a play at the Minack Theatre
3. Visit St Michaels Mount
4. Have a cream tea the Cornish Way
5. Go surfing
6. Have photo taken at Lands’ End signpost showing the distance to your hometown
7. Sample some cyder while on a tour at Healey’s Cyder Farm
8. Try Stargazy pie
9. Explore the Lost Gardens of Heligan
10. Spend an entertaining and educational day at the Eden Project