The Valley Cornwall – child friendly accommodation
June 16th, 2015
Planning your 2015 holiday to Cornwall and not sure where to go? We know when you have children, finding child friendly accommodation is not always as easy as it should be. We can tell you The Valley is the place you are looking for and here’s why:
- The Valley can provide a range of complimentary baby and toddler equipment. You don’t have to fill the car with bulky items and then have the stress of having to set it all up when you arrive as The Valley will have everything ready for you.
- Books, toys and DVD’s are available to borrow. The Valley has an extensive book, toy and DVD library to keep the children quiet to allow parents’ to have some precious ‘me’ time.
- Two heated swimming pools; The Valley’s exclusive indoor and outdoor pool are perfect for children to burn off excess energy at the end of the day, or to tire them out at the start of the day! There is also an outdoor adventure play area and for slightly older children a games room which is the perfect place for them to make friends.
- Child friendly guest-only restaurant / bar, Café Azur. With a special children’s menu, boxes of toys, high chairs and booster seats, a takeaway service and under 5’s dining for free, Café Azur is here to ensure you do not have to cook whilst on holiday.
- Centrally located to the North and South coasts The Valley’s child friendly Cornwall accommodation is perfectly situated so you can visit most of the attractions and beaches within a very short drive.
Staying at The Valley’s child friendly Cornwall accommodation is the answer to a stress-free holiday; don’t take our word for it though come and stay yourself!