TRURO Cornwall TR3 6LQ
School’s out and along with Halloween there’s lots going on for families at The Valley during the Autumn half term. Take a peek at our plan for 2018:
• Bushcraft & Survival Skills: learn how to build shelters and start fires along with other survival skills. This is a real guest favourite, so be sure to book in advance.
• Tales from the dark side: hot chocolate with marshmallows and ghostly tales around the campfire with BAFTA winning story teller John Brolly.
• Wicked woods treasure hunt: there’s treasure in The Valley’s deep dark woods, if you’re brave enough to find it!
• Creepy crafts: get creative with a variety of Autumn and Halloween themed Make & Take activities and of course pumpkin carving!
• For mums and dads: It’s your half term too, and The Valley has lots for grown ups to enjoy with indoor heated pools, squash and tennis courts and a visiting massage therapist direct to your own cottage. Enjoy an evening out on your own for some well-deserved ‘you time’ and book one of our babysitters to look after your little treasures in your own cottage.
• For everyone: Autumn is a beautiful time to visit Cornwall, especially at The Valley. The trees are golden, the pools are warm and the cottages are snug. With sea temperatures much the same in October as they are in June, Autumn half term is still a great time of the year for paddling in the sea…with or without a surfboard!
• Café Azur: Great food and great entertainment are on offer this half term in Café Azur.